Monday, October 17, 2011

On Cruising Like A Norwegian

Every so often I find a commercial that I actually look forward to seeing.  My new favorite is the 30 second Norwegian Cruiseline spot. I can't say I've ever heard of them before, but in 30 seconds they tell me who they are, what they do, and why I should care.  What I love about this ad is that instead of focusing on their company or product, showing me how much better they are than other companies or products or how fancy their boats are, they spend the entire time focusing on me and what opportunities they can offer me.  Rather than keeping me on the boat, they take me around the world.  They give me options.  Dine like a Parisian. Surf like a Hawaiin.  Love like a Venetian. Party like a Brazilian.  I now want to do all these things. I want to also do other things, like cook like an Italian, paint like a frenchman, compete like a Scott. The possibilities are endless!  If and when I ever have the time, finances and ability to take a fun vacation, Norwegian Cruiselines will be close to the top of my list.


Mood: Curious and Free




No comments:

Post a Comment