Wednesday, October 26, 2011

On Contrex


Looking for a creative way to get your message out?  Check out Contrex.  Unfortunately this product doesn't seem to be available in the US, and since I do not parler du français with any fluency, I really can't tell you too much about their product or their website.  From what I can gather, it seems to be a liquid (water) of some sort that encourages you to burn calories while having fun.  Particularly catered to women.  The fact that I am intrigued by a brands commercial that I can't even understand speaks to the skill of the Contrex marketing team.

This ad is great! Whether this lifesize strip tease actually occurred or it was just staged for this particular video spot, it reminds me that burning calories is not always a chore, it can be fun.   On top of burning calories, you're offering me a product that meets my needs, and is catered to my interests as a female.  I'm now intrigued by your product, and you give me a Facebook page that offers me "Ma Contrexperience."  And isn't that what successful marketing is all about?  Marketing your product as an experience?  Fun, creative, effective.  Fantastique !

Mood:  Energized



No comments:

Post a Comment